There are some brands that always appear on my Christmas list, and Dubarry is definitely one of them.
My love affair began with Dubarry almost 10 years ago when my parents bought me my pair of the classic & iconic Galways. I remember that I wore them the whole of Christmas Day, and then Boxing day…and the day after (you get the jist) and I still have them to this day.
In my older years I have tried to be good and invest in products that will really stand the test of time, and for me, my Galway Boots are a perfect example of this. I give them a good clean once in a while and they come up good as new.
To clean them I use the Dubarry Footwear cleaner, followed by the Dubarry Footwear Protector – then I also use the Leather Cream intermittently too, if they need it. The Dubarry website has a great video to watch with a step by step guide on how to clean and care for your boots and you can see it here.
Early Christmas Pressies
This year’s early Christmas present to myself has been the Dubarry Cork boots. It’s been a bit of a revelation getting some ankle boots from a brand such as Dubarry. They’re so comfy and a really flattering shape – and I’ve now been lusting over loads of other styles on there site too as a result of loving these boots so much!
If, like me you’re doing a bit of last minute gift panicking (or some cheeky self gifting!) this year and you want a timeless gift that will last forever, Dubarry is the brand for you.
My Top Picks
1. The Timeless Classic with a twist – DUBARRY GALWAY EXTRAFIT™ WOMENS COUNTRY BOOT
2. The country boots that can also be city boots – DUBARRY GLANMIRE WOMENS COUNTRY BOOT
3. The cosy winter warmers – DUBARRY KILTERNAN WOMEN’S COUNTRY BOOT
4. The bag of dreams – DUBARRY BANDON TOTE BAG
6. The ‘holds everything’ bag – DUBARRY RAHEEN TOTE-STYLE SHOULDER BAG
7. To make any boots nice and toasty – DUBARRY BOOT LINERS
What will be on your Christmas list?